Getting to know each other
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at Cornerstone a great one! Cornerstone has two locations. Times for both locations are:
What can I expect?
In total, our services last about 60 minutes. Services begin with music – song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of service is complete, one of our pastors will come out to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about life in Jesus.
There are a few things that make Cornerstone special.
- We are all about DIVERSITY. Our church family is a direct reflection of our community. We celebrate our differences and love doing life with each other.
- We are RELAXED. Come as you are. Like to dress up? Prefer to keep it casual? We have both. For us, church is all about a relationship with Jesus, not about how you look.
- Families are IMPORTANT. We put a lot of focus on families. Whether that is in our cKids environment or our other family ministries, we do what we can to partner with families, no matter how they look, to be the best they can be.
We believe that kids should have a blast at church every single week – and at cKids, we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for our cKids program the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get signed in for the cKids experience. cKids is offered at every Cornerstone service and campus for kids ages infant through Grade 5.
- At our Orangeburg Campus, cKids begins at 10:30am, during our second service.
- At our Bamberg Campus, cKids begins at 11:00am, during our second service.
"Honestly, I was a little anxious attending Cornerstone for the first time...a little unsure of what to expect. But as soon as I walked through the front doors it felt like home."
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out Cornerstone in person? We can't wait to meet you in person. Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.