We are so excited about cKids celebration 2019 this Saturday. Here are a few things you need to know:
Checking In and Checking out:
- Check-in starts at 8:45 am.
- When you check your child in, take a picture of their checkout tag. You must have either the checkout tag or a picture of it to pick up your child
- cKids Celebration ends at 4 Pm.
- Enter through the front doors of the church to pick your kids up. You will be directed where to go once you are inside
- There will be craft items that your child has made to grab at pick-up
What to Wear:
- For the Last hour of cKids Celebration, kids will be going on water slides outside.
- Make sure they wear something comfortable but that can also get wet at the end of the day
- Girls must wear shorts and a shirt and boys must wear a shirt while on water slides
- Bring a towel with you at pick-up. DO NOT send a towel with you child
- If your child has water shoes, it would be a good idea to wear them
- Have your kids wear their cKids shirts if you purchased one. If you did not purchase one, they will be available for purchase Saturday Morning
- Again, please make sure to take a picture of your child’s security tag
- We will be utilizing texting to get in touch with you if you are needed
- Check-out Begins at 4 pm.
- cKids Celebration is only for kids going into 1st grade through those who just finished 5th grade. If your child is older or younger, they cannot participate
- Again, kids will be getting wet in what they wear. They will not have time to change clothes.
- We will NOT be serving breakfast
- We WILL be serving lunch and a snack
- If your child has any specific allergies, please let the check-in the team know at check-in.
We are looking forward to ministering to kids at cKids Celebration! See you Saturday.